Sunday: 8 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
5501 Schroeder Road
West Beltline Highway & Whitney Way
Madison, Wisconsin 53711
(Enter from Schroeder Road or Whitney Way)
Vitense Golfland is open year round, with many exciting activities. The 20,000 square foot building offers the following:
* Two privately access controlled community rooms are now available for birthday parties, company meetings/team building/outings and other group outings. Make your reservation now! These rooms may be used individually or combined for larger groups and are equipped with cable, internet and music access.
* The new Green Tree Grill features a glassed in display grill and many other items to offer a wide variety food, drink and tasty treats. Get ready for Dippin' Dots ice cream, smoothies, slushies, and many tasty beverages. A comfortable seating area is available complete with fireplace, 50" plasma TV and a fantastic view of all activities. Outside of the seating area, is a deck and terrace to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
* Wireless internet is available for FREE! Relax in the dining area, on the deck or on the terrace and catch up on personal and business matters.
* An academy studio equipped with latest in digital video technology for George Vitense Golf Academy allows us to provide instruction directly from the lobby of the building year round! Our experienced PGA Golf Professional staff is available for game improvement every month of the year! Inside the academy studio is a putting green to allow year round putting practice.
* Vitense Golf Shop offers golf shop space sitting directly on the golf range to provide the latest in custom fit golf equipment and other supplies.
* The ramp to our lower level of the golf range is covered and protected for the winter. Combined with new 90,000 btu heaters in our covered and heated golf range area already installed, the golf range is now open year round. Stay warm and see full ball flight for every swing every day!
* The indoor 18 hole "Madison" landmark miniature golf course is like no other and features many unique Madison landmarks and businesses. The centerpiece of the Madison miniature golf course is the Capitol building complete with Lakes Mendota and Monona where remote control boats can be driven around the lakes. This course is interactive, educational and extremely fun! On rainy days, hot days, cold days - it doesn't matter - you can play miniature golf year round in comfort!
If you're looking for golf equipment, look no further than Vitense Golf Shop. You can be custom fit by our PGA Golf Professional staff for all the leading brands (Taylor Made, Mizuno, Ping, Callaway, Adams, Titleist and many more)!
* Inside the miniature golf course area is a game area with redemption to offer fun and great prizes for all ages.
Also offers a rock wall, batting cages, remote control boats, and Jumpshot (an extreme basketball game).
Voted in the Top 3 as Madison’s Favorite Golf Course by 2012 Star of Madison Awards by Madison.Com.