INTER-LS (Interdisciplinary Courses-L&S) Subject Listing
The INTER-LS subject listing is used to support college-wide and interdisciplinary instructional initiatives that cannot be appropriately located in a subject listing devoted to a single topic. It is under the oversight of the L&S Curriculum Committee (L&S CC) and is administered by L&S Teaching & Learning Administration (L&S TLA).
The L&S INTER-LS Subject Listing Guidelines (last updated January 25, 2022) includes information about:
- the purpose of the subject listing
- the INTER-LS course criteria
- procedures for proposing new course
- assumed practices of taught courses
- the roles and responsibilities for the unit sponsoring the course, the chair of the subject listing, the L&S Curriculum Committee, and L&S Teaching & Learning Administration.
Elaine Klein, L&S Associate Dean for Academic Planning, is the current chair of the subject listing. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need more information that is not included in the Guidelines document.