Running the Financial Aid Regulatory Report in HRS
OverviewThis report displays a count of students who hold work study awards and the sum of federal share and departmental share earnings for each student job type for the given fiscal year.
- Security Roles Required to Run Report Using Query Viewer: PY Workstudy Setup
You may click on the links below to navigate directly to a section:
- Navigate to UW Payroll > Financial Aid Reg Rpt – FISAP
- Enter or set up a Run Control ID and click Search - for additional information on Run Control see Setting Up Run Control IDs in HRS
- Enter Fiscal Year and Business Unit.
- Leave the Type and Format as the default “Web” and “PDF”. Click OK to run the report.
- Use the Process Monitor and View Log/Trace to monitor and view report - see Viewing the Process Monitor in HRS
- Select the PDF file from the list.
- The report will look like the image below: