KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Restoring a deleted document
Once a KB doc has been deleted, only someone with "Publish" rights can restore that KB doc back. This doc explains how to restore a deleted doc.
Restoring a deleted document
- Open the KB Admin Tools and click on the Documents tab.
- Click on the Trash link on the left navigation bar on the Documents tab. This will display a list of deleted documents. If the Trash link is grayed out, this means that you do not have "Publish" rights. Contact your Group KB Admin.
- Click the Edit button beside the document you want to restore.
- Scroll to the bottom of the document and set the Status to whatever is appropriate (example: In Review). If the document needs to be edited, 'In Progress' is probably your best choice. If the document is ready to be activated as is, you can set this directly to 'Active' instead.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
By setting the status, the KB document should now be restored and accessible via the normal methods.