Cisco AMP - Grant Full Disk Access MacOS 10.14 and up
With MacOS 10.14 introduced a change that requires user consent before an application can access user files such as contacts, calendars, photos, mail and messages. Full Disk Access must be granted for the Connector to access and scan those files. Use the following for enabling AMP client full disk access. AMP Console error "Critical Fault" The Connector's system extensions have been blocked from execution. Open Security and Privacy System Preferences and approve the extensions.
- Launch System Preferences.
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Click the lock to make changes.
- Select Full Disk Access from the left pane, and add
/opt/cisco/amp/ampdaemon by doing one of the following:
- Click the + button, at the new window press “command” + “shift” + “G” browse to /opt/cisco/amp/ampdaemon and select the “ampdaemon” .exe program.
press “command” + “shift” + “G” and drag “ampdaemon” from Finder to the right