Course Grading Bases
- A-F: See Undergraduate Catalog and Graduate School Academic Policies and Procedures
- Credit/No credit: CR/N grading is applicable only if the entire course is to be graded on this basis; individual sections within a course may not have CR/N grading if other sections are to be graded on a letter basis
- Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory: Available for certain graduate-level courses only. See Graduate School Academic Policies and Procedures.
- School of Veterinary Medicine graded option: Available only for School of Veterinary Medicine courses
- Courses with a number ending in 98 (e.g., 198 or 698) are offered on a Credit/No Credit basis.
- Courses ending in 99 are graded A-F.