Bucky Backup - Enterprise to Lite Conversion
This document describes how to convert from Bucky Backup Enterprise to Bucky Backup Lite.
Bucky Backup Enterprise to Lite Conversion Process
- Fill out the Change/Cancel Bucky Backup Service Form.
- Note: For the "Change Plan Type" option choose Lite.
- Note: There may be a delay due to Bucky Backup demand.
- Note: If you do not know your password then you will need to have it reset when the Bucky Backup Administrator contacts you. If you do know the password, then it will stay the same when you move to the new server.
- [Doc 24654 is unavailable at this time.]
- Open the Backup-Archive GUI.
- Click the Utilities menu then Setup Wizard.
- Check the box next to Help me configure the TSM Client Options File. Click Next.
- Click Next.
- Select Update my options file. Click Next.
- Leave the Node Name the same. Click Next.
- Select TCP/IP and click Next.
- Change the Server Address and Port Number to point to the appropriate Bucky Backup Lite server. Click Next.
- Click Next through the rest of the wizard until you see Apply. Click Apply.
- Click Finish.
- For instructions on how to stop and the start the scheduler please see the instructions for your specific operating system:
- Check the schedule log:
- Windows: Open a command prompt and enter "C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsmc.exe q sched"
- Mac: Open terminal then run "dsmc q sched"
- Linux: Open terminal then run "/opt/tivoli/tsm/ba/bin/dsmc q sched"