Student Center - Access for Former Students


All former students have access to the Student Center.

If you are:

  • A former student last here in Fall 2010 or later, you can access your information by logging in through MyUW,, and clicking on the Student Center.
  • A former student last here from Spring 2005 to Summer 2010, you may need to reactivate your NetID before logging into MyUW.
  • A former student last here prior to 2005, you may log in through My Info, with your Campus ID and PIN, or by attempting to answer a series of questions. If you are unable to answer the questions correctly or do not remember your Campus ID and/or PIN, you must contact the Office of the Registrar at (608) 262-3811 during business hours.

As a former student, you will be able to: 

  • Order transcripts;
  • Update personal information, such as address, email address, phone numbers, and emergency contacts;
  • View your student record, including grades; and
  • Receive enrollment verifications.

Note: Current students may access their Student Center through MyUW.

Keywordspermission, sis (SIS)   Doc ID2638
OwnerKim A.GroupOffice of the Registrar
Created2004-03-29 18:00:00Updated2024-01-31 13:24:51
SitesDoIT Help Desk, Office of the Registrar
Feedback  0   0