UW-Madison G Suite - Embedding a Google Doc in a web site
This article explains how to embed a Google Doc on a web site.
Log in to UW-Madison G Suite with your NetID and password using the following URL:
If you have multiple UW-Madison G Suite accounts, select your desired account from the list provided.
If you only have one UW-Madison G Suite account, you will be logged into your account automatically.
Don't see the account you are looking for? You may need to link your Office 365 service account to your NetID.
- Open the UW-Madison Google Doc you would like to publish on your web site.
- From the File menu, select Publish to the web...
- Click Start publishing
- You will see a popup window asking you to confirm that you want to publish the document. Click OK
- You will then see a window that contains both the direct link to the document and the code to embed the document in your site:
- You can use the Document link if you want to create a link to the Google doc within your site.
- If you want to embed the Doc in your site, you will need to copy the Embed code
- Insert the Embed code into the desired location within the HTML code for your site