HR - View UW Multiple Jobs Summary for an Employee
Most campus users have roles allowing them update/display access to Employee Records for their campus only. However, the UW Multiple Job Summary allows authorized access to view all Employee Records with detailed job information, as well as pertinent Benefit information, for any employee system-wide.
- UW Multiple Jobs is particularly important when reviewing an employee who has or will have multiple jobs. This view allows users the ability to determine impacts of data changes made in the Employee Record for their jobs, as well as the ability to identify other departments or campuses that may need notification of a cross-campus impact. This may involve contacting another campus when needing to coordinate a transfer, retirement, or providing notification when a person that is shared between two campuses goes above/falls below the 50% FTE threshold and the Health Rate must be adjusted.
- Use of the Directory on the Service Center website will be helpful when coordination between campuses is required:
- Requires security role:
- HR View OR
- HR Administrator
- Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Review Job Information > UW Multiple Jobs Summary
- Enter Employee ID or Employee Name
- Click the Search button
- If necessary, select the employee from the list. The UW Multiple Job Summary Page appears for the employee selected.
- This page is used to view a summary of the Employee Record(s) and contains all row changes.
- Each Employee Record is displayed in separate sections under the header row labeled Job Information. The Empl Record # appears in the upper left hand corner.
- View All - will display all rows within the Empl Record
- Arrow button - this will change view to the next row
- Last link - to view the first row in the Empl Record
Example 2: Multiple Empl Records; one is terminated.
- HR - Hire Employee into a Job without a Position (Non-Madison)
- HR - Student Help - Add an Employment Instance
- HR - Add Employment Instance (Non-Madison)
- HR - Student Help - Rehire
- HR - Rehiring an Employee