Campus Active Directory - Requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) Administrator
As of December 9th, 2019 the process for requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) administrator has changed.
This document outlines the process of requesting an Organizational Unit (OU) Administrator in Campus Active Directory.
To request a new OU administrator follow these steps:
- Go to the OU / OU Administrator request form located here
- Select Adding New Administrators
- Enter your name
- Enter your UDDS
- Indicate who the IT manager, dean, or director that presides over the OU you are requesting admins for
- List the names of the individuals you wish to request accounts for (and if you know them -- their NetIDs)
- Indicate any questions, concerns, or special considerations
- Click the arrow at the bottom right to submit your request
Requests will be populated into our Cherwell-based WiscIT ITSM product and handled as technologists become available to generate the new account(s).