CALS IT Services - How to request support and services from the Office of CALS Information Technology
This document outlines the procedures for obtaining services from the CALS IT office
The CALS IT Office provides a variety of IT services to CALS Administrative offices and CALS Academic Departments & Centers. Please select the type of service or support you need from the list below:
- Employee Services - this includes requests for IT services for new & existing CALS Administration employees, requests for new Office 365 service accounts, WiscLists, etc.
- CALS HelpDesk System (specifically the Employee Services request type)
- IT Support Requests - this includes requests for IT support such as desktop support, hardware/software installations or equipment relocations
- Web Support Requests - this is used for requests for web services & support including WordPress sites & and hosting requests.
- CALS HelpDesk System (specifically the Web Services request type)
- Other - if your service or support need to does not fit into one of the above categories, please contact ACS staff directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org