Support for Autodesk Products through the CSL
To download the software you will need to create a log in for the Autodesk Education Community. Please go to http://www.autodesk.com/education/schools-educators-software
To create an account for the Education Community:
1. Go to the Autodesk Education Community website and click on the Sign In tab at the top of the screen. Then click on Create Account in the blue box on the right side of the second sign in button.
If you have already been part of the Education Community, you may see a partial registration form, not the full registration form described below. This is true for users who already have purchased Autodesk software through the DoIT Techstore.
2. In the Create Account form, fill in your personal information. This information differs, depending on whether your education status is student, faculty, or mentor.
3. Select the applicable Terms & Conditions check boxes, and click Next.
Note: If you have trouble selecting the Terms & Conditions check boxes, see Cannot select Terms and Conditions checkboxes on the Education Community website.
To activate your account:
1. After you complete your registration, you'll receive a confirmation message and an email containing a link.
2. Click the link to activate your account. An activation message is displayed.
3. When the Education Community download page is redisplayed, you can sign in and start the product download. You can also select the products page directly by using this link, http://www.autodesk.com/education/schools-educators-software/university/all-products
Note: The email is sent to the email address used to register for the Education Community. If you haven't received it within a few hours, check your Spam folder. If necessary, add email@example.com to your email program's safe senders list.
Once your account is activated, you can begin downloading your educational products.
There are no downloads available through the Campus Software Library. You MUST create an account through the Autodesk Education Community to download software through Autodesk.