Nominating Committee Agenda and Minutes 10-18-11
Present: Steve Devoti, Lisa Jansen, Barb Gerloff, Will Lipske, Sheila Stoeckel, Consuelo Lopez Springfield
Absent: Donna Cole, Laura Van Toll
1. Identify notetaker. Lisa in October, Sheila in November.
2. Approval of minutes of September 2011. Will motioned, Steve seconded. Voted unanimously in favor of and moved.
7. Motion to reconvene in open session. Lisa motioned, Sheila seconded. Voted unanimously in favor of and moved.
No time for updates this month. Please be prepared to give updates next month.
9. Other business
- Meeting schedule: request to move meetings to the 1st Tuesday. Action – Steve: Send Doodle poll asking if members can meet on 1st, 2nd or 4th Tuesdays.
- Will’s correct district and units are 401/IBE. No longer in L&S. Action – Lisa: Notify Donna Silver and ASEC re: makeup of Nominating Committee
- Business cards – Will handed out sample layouts but we didn’t have time to discuss them at the meeting. Tabled til next meeting.
- “Get Involved” flyers. Action – Lisa: Get an electronic copy from Mary Johanssen to share with various groups.
- When creating new meeting agenda, be sure to transfer relevant items from previous meeting's agenda/minutes, and committee openings from TASKs - Current Openings in the Wiki. Action - Laura.
10. Review action items
11. Adjournment Barb motioned, Steve seconded. Voted unanimously in favor of and moved.