Student Center - Restricting Third-Party Email
Follow the directions below to restrict third-party email to your WiscMail account.
- Students enrolled in a term from Fall 2010 to present: go Student Center via MyUW.
- Students enrolled in a term from Fall 1979 to Summer 2010: go to Student Center via MyInfo.
- In Student Center, under “Profile,” select “Privacy Restrictions”
- Select your preferred restriction(s) If you want to restrict your email address from being shared with both third parties and RSOs, choose Email Address then select Restricted.
- Click “>” for a more detailed view
- Select the “Save” button at the top of the screen
- To release these restrictions, deselect the check boxes and save