Office 365 (Apple Mail) - Check Spelling and/or Grammar
This document explains how to check spelling and/or grammar using Apple Mail. These instructions are for Mac OS 10.9, but are likely to be similar for Mac OS 10.5-8.
To check spelling and/or grammar:
- Right-click anywhere on the message.
- In the menu, highlight Spelling and Grammar.
- Show Spelling and Grammar: Checks the spelling and grammar of a selection.
- Check Document Now: Highlights the first error in your document. Press Command-Semicolon (;) to hop to the next error.
- Check Spelling: Highlights spelling errors in red. You can set it to check for spelling errors as you type or before you send the message.
- Check Grammar with Spelling: Highlights spelling errors in red, and grammatical errors in green.
- Correct Spelling Automatically: Corrects spelling automatically.