Manifest - Privileges
Manifest utilizes privileges to define who has control to see the group and what access they have to make changes. This document details what tabs each privilege can see and what they can change. Having a privilege on a group does not make that person/group a member of the group. Privileges can be assigned to individuals and Manifest groups - in most cases, assigning privileges to a group is more useful and secure.
- View privilege can see: Group, Contacts
- Read Privilege can see: Members, Contacts. Not able to modify any of them
- Update Privilege can see: Members, Privileges, Invites, Contacts, Services. Not able to modify privileges
- Admin Privilege can see: Members, Privileges, Invites, Contacts, Services. Able to modify everything
- Optin/OptOut: Individuals/Individuals in Groups with these privileges will see the "Join Group" button and can choose to opt in (see: Manifest - Using Opt-In Groups)