Office 365 (Apple Mail) - Create and add an email message signature
You can create personalized signatures for your email messages that include text, images, your electronic business card (Electronic Business Card: A view of specific information about a contact, in a format similar to a paper-based business card, that can be inserted into messages.), a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature. Your signature can automatically be added to outgoing messages, or you can manually add the signature to only the messages that you choose.
- Click Mail, then Preferences and then select Signatures
- Highlight the Exchange field, and click the "plus button" to add a signature to your Office 365 account:
- Enter your desired signature in the right-hand box. Once the signature has been written, assign it a name in the center pane, click on All Signatures and then back to Exchange. Select the signature you want in the Choose signatures drop down menu, and then close the signature
The following dialog box will appear.
Add a signature to a message:
- If you created signatures, choose one from the Signatures drop down menu in the message you are composing. If a signature does not appear in the menu, make sure it is included for the account in Signatures preferences.
- Your email recipients will now see your the signature in your emails!