My UW-Madison - SOAR Registration Process for Undergraduates
This document explains how incoming undergraduate students register for a SOAR session.
- Login to http://my.wisc.edu/.
- If you have not activated your NetID, you can do so at https://www.mynetid.wisc.edu/activate.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it at https://www.mynetid.wisc.edu/password-reset/index.jsp
- If you have forgotten your NetID or are unable to reset your password, call the DoIT Help Desk at 608-264-HELP (608-264-4357).
- After logging in, you should see a SOAR tile If you do not see the tile search for it in the MyUW Search bar.
- The tile will contain a message - follow the directions given in that message.
- A screenshot of the SOAR Reservation System appears below. Once you hit the "Let's Get Started" button you will see the second screen below. Follow the instructions on the dashboard to register for SOAR. If you have any questions while registering, contact the SOAR Information Line at 608-262-4707.
- If you are having troubles accessing the widget in MyUW, you can access by going to https://www.reservations.soar.wisc.edu/
- If you are a parent and need access to the SOAR schedule, go to http://www.newstudent.wisc.edu/soar