PI Portal: Where do I go for help?

Start with a research administrator in your department, center, or dean's office. These individuals are most likely in the best position to answer questions about what you are seeing in the portal.

If a local resource is unable to answer your question, please send email to:

Keywords:PI, Principal Investigator, Portal   Doc ID:48665
Owner:Chip Q.Group:VCRGE and Graduate School
Created:2015-03-11 10:08 CSTUpdated:2015-09-01 11:06 CST
Sites:VCRGE and Graduate School
Feedback:  0   0