Office 365 (Outlook for Windows) - Remove an Outlook Profile
This document will instruct you on how to remove an Outlook profile. This is a common troubleshooting step that we often recommend customers do when they are experiencing issues using an Outlook client and need to recreate their profile.
- Ensure that your Outlook client is closed.
- Click the Start button and search for Control Panel.
- Search for Mail.
- Click on Mail application.
- A new window will open. In this window click Show Profiles....
- From the list of profiles, select the profile you would like to remove and click Remove and then click Ok