Office 365 (Outlook for Android) - Configuring the Outlook for Android app
The Outlook for Android app is the recommended way to use Office 365 on your Android device. Unlike the native email and calendar clients on your device, the Outlook for Android app is fully supported by Microsoft.
Microsoft provides step-by-step instructions on how to configure your account within Outlook for Android client.
On the 'Add Account' screen, enter the email address of the account you are configuring:
- For NetID Account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), enter:
- email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Service Account (email@example.com) enter:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)For multi-level domains, firstname.lastname@example.org, use the following format: email@example.com.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
Important: This application uses UW-Madison's NetID Login service to authenticate you into Office 365. Use the associated password for the email account you are adding. Personal account: bbadger / pwd (personal account password) --- Service account: buckingham.badger_doit / pwd (service account password).