WiscIT - Accessing Journal Notes in the WebClient
Starting in Version 7.02, the web client for WiscIT powered by Cherwell has been updated, this document gives an overview on how to access the journal notes and view options
Once you have logged into the web client and have accessed an incident you have two options for accessing journals and the entire toolbar across the bottom.
- Click on Up Arrow and the Journals Toolbar will extend all the way to the top of the screen.
- Once at the top, clicking on the down arrow will return the journals toolbar to the bottom of the screen
- Click on the ... and drag up to position the toolbar where you would like it, it will reset each time you log in.
- Once you have set it, if you want to move it to the top click the up arrow and clicking down will put it back to where it was previously.
Journal View OptionsIntroduced in v7.02 there are 4 view options
- Form View
- Grid View
- Horizontal Grid/Form View
- Vertical Grid/Form View