Computer Training Opportunities for Faculty and Staff
This document highlights the computer and software training opportunities for faculty and staff at UW Madison
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- LinkedIn offers online training videos. UW-Madison has licensed this resource for current students, faculty, and staff.
- MERIT Library
- Offers one-on-one or group training and courses for a variety of computer related topics.
- UW-Madison Libraries
- UW Madison Libraries offer a variety research-related courses, including courses on using technology to enhance research.
- Office of Human Resource Development (OHRD)
- OHRD offers a variety of courses on human resources and management topics, including computer related courses.
- SIS Training
- Training for faculty and staff who are new to SIS.
- UW Madison Continuing Studies
- Continuing studies offers both credit and non-credit courses to students of all ages in a variety of disciplines, including computers and technology.
- Executive Education at UW Madison
- Executive Education offers public and custom courses designed for businesses to help improve their performance through practical education. Courses include Information Technology, among many other topics.
- Microsoft Learn
- Faculty and Staff at UW-Madison are eligible to access courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major System and Application software releases.