Post Approval Monitoring Program Services
The Post Approval Monitoring (PAM) Program offers a number of free services to study teams to promote compliance with applicable policies and regulations. For more information about these services or to schedule a service, contact the PAM Program at email@example.com.
- General Presentations:
- A representative from the PAM Program can give a presentation to your program or department on various topics related to conduct of human participants research. Presentations can vary in length from 10-30 minutes depending on the topic(s) you would like presented. The presentation can include information on the following topics:
- What to expect from a routine monitoring review
- Tips for successful monitoring and avoiding common problems
- Common findings from PAM reviews
- General Q&A session
- Post-IRB Approval Consultation:
- Following IRB approval and prior to enrollment, study teams can request a consultation from the PAM program. At this meeting, the study team will discuss their plan for conducting the study with one of the post approval monitors. The monitor will provide the study team with study conduct feedback, recommendations, and documentation tools/templates that can make for more efficient conduct, improved documentation, and simpler compliance.
- Study Team Requested Monitoring:
- For active studies, a representative from the PAM Program can conduct post-approval monitoring to help identify and correct any outstanding issues and ensure the study is being conducted in compliance with the IRB approval and applicable policies and regulations.