Map a Network Drive in Windows 10
Note: If you are connecting from a campus wireless or home network, you must first connect to WiscVPN before following the steps below:
1. Open File Explorer and select This PC.
2. Click the Map network drive button in the ribbon menu at the top, then select "Map network drive." (This is under the Computer tab, which should open automatically when you go to This PC, as above
3. Select the drive letter you want to use for the network folder and enter the path to the shared folder you would like to map.
4. Confirm your selection and click Finish. You can choose to reconnect to the folder every time you sign in so it's always available to you and, if needed, use a different user account to connect to the folder.
5. When you're done, you should see the new drive letter under This PC and will be able to access its contents like you would any other folder. If you want to disconnect the network drive, right-click on it and select "Disconnect."