Office 365 - Resource Account Access
When a resource is created, it can only have one user assigned as the primary owner. Use the instructions below to assign (manage) additional users who have full access to the resource. By granting these permissions, the user will have "full mailbox".
Important: If you are attempting to manage calendar permissions for the resource, please use the following instructions: Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook for Windows/Mac) - Manage Permissions to a Resource Calendar.
Manage Resource Calendar Access
Note: To perform this action, you must be a domain administrator or the primary owner of the resource.
- Log into Wisc Account Administration site.
- Select the resource account you want to manage or search for it. If you do not see the account you want to manage or are placed into your NetID account, review the following document: Wisc Account Administration site - Logging in.
- Expand the Office 365 menu and select Calendar Access:
- NetID of the account.
- How the permission was granted. If "Owner" is displayed, this user is the primary owner of the resource. It can only be changed using the Edit Resource screen. If "Granted" is displayed, this user has been granted these permissions via this screen and can be removed.
- Click on Remove to remove these permissions for the specific user.
- To add a new user, enter the NetID or fully qualified email address of the account within the "Grant Access to User:" text box and click Submit. To remove permissions, use the Remove action next to the specific account.
Note: Depending on the action performed, it may take up to 60 minutes for the user to see the results.