Scanning to and from USB/Flash Drive
This document contains directions on how to scan a document from or to a USB/flash drive on one of the shared office copiers.
- Entomology, Plant Pathology, and Forest & Wildlife faculty, students, and staff; Hub staff
There are two Sharp Copiers in Russell Labs. These are located in:
- Room 218
- Room 436 (Herrling Lab)
These copiers have the ability to scan or print a document to or from a USB/flash drive.
Please note there is a keyboard located under each base screen which can be pulled out to enter information on the keyboard.
- Plug in your drive. USB port is located on top right, front of copier.
- Log in using Lab PI Name or User Name and Password.
Enter your login and password information: [Link for document 59870 is unavailable at this time.]
Please note there is a keyboard located under each base screen that can be pulled out to enter information on the keyboard.
- Touch USB Scan/Print icon in menu.
- Touch the Up arrow icon to see menu.
- The menu will give you options: print from, print to, etc.
- Hit Start to send.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.