Office 365 - Request Domain Users Report
As a domain administrator, you have the ability to request a detailed report of all the accounts within your domain which include basic account details, email addresses, linked NetIDs, Authorized Administrators, and forwarding information.
- Log on to the Wisc Account Administration site.
- Click Delegated Administration.
- Select your Office 365 domain from the list.
- Under "Domain Administration", click on Reports.
- Click Domain Users Report text/link.
You will receive an email which includes an attachment with all the account details with the domain.