TAM - Assign Job Opening Categories
Categories are a personal organizational tool. Your categorizations are not visible to other users.
- Individuals can create and assign categories to job openings
- Categories can be used as search criteria in both Search Job Openings and Search Applications
- Category is a sortable column on the Search Job Openings results page, the sort order reflects the
PROCEDURE STEPS:Categories can be assigned from multiple places:
- Manage Job Opening header
- Search Job Opening result list
- My Job Openings Pagelet on the Recruiting Home dashboard
- Click on the Category hyperlink; No Category is set as the default.
- From the My Job Categories page, select the new category to assign by clicking on the color.
- The new category and color will appear.
To the top
Personalize Category Names
- From the My Job Categories Page, select the Personalize Job Categories hyperlink.
- In the Priority column, enter sequence numbers to set the category order.
NOTE: This controls the category order on the My Job Categories page. Also, the grids on the Search Job Openings page and My Job Openings on Recruiting Home dashboard includes a sortable column for the job opening category. The sort order reflects the priority assigned on the Personalize Job Categories page.
- Change the Status to inactive to remove the category from the My Job Categories page.
NOTE: Inactivating a category does not affect job openings that already have that category, and the category remains available as search criteria on the Search Job Openings page.
- Enter a Description for each category.
Do not use apostrophes in the description, it will result in numbers displaying instead of a color.
- Click Apply to apply changes to already assigned categories.
- Click OK.
- TAM - Search for Job Opening or By Application
- TAM - FAQ - Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- TAM - Report List
- TAM - Security Role Matrix
- TAM - Manual Process for Security Provisioning Hiring Manager and TA Coordinators