EPD - Blackboard Ultra: How to Find Web Conference Archived Recordings
Engineering Professional Development
When you open the Ultra Conference, it defaults to the Sessions menu; to access the recordings you need to navigate to the Recordings menu.
1. In the Ultra Conference dashboard, click the Menu icon in the top left corner.
2. From the pop-out menu, select Recordings.
3. This will display a list of the most recent recordings, with approximately 10 recordings per page listed in chronological order. Simply click on the recording name to view the recording. If you do not see the date of the recording you are looking for, proceed to the next steps below to use the "Filter by date range" feature.
4. The options menu to the far right provides additional user options depending on the configuration settings of Blackboard Ultra, and the user's role.
In general there are several options in the menu (depending on user's role):
- "View" (All users)
- "Download" (All users, but depends on configuration settings)
- "Delete" (Staff & Instructor Role)
- "Copy Link" (Staff & Instructor Role) This feature provides an open sharing link for that recording
5. If you do not see the recording you're interested in, or it was recorded over 30 days ago, then you need to use the "Filter by" feature and choose Show Recordings In A Range from the dropdown menu to adjust the display dates for the recordings table.
- Note: Show Recent Recordings will only shows recordings within the last 30 days. All previous recordings are still available and can be found by clicking Show Recordings In A Range and selecting the range of dates for specific recordings from the date picker that appears.
6. Once you select the date range, you should see the list of web conference recordings within that date range.