ECMS - Formatting issues when printing from Perceptive Experience
This document describes an issue some users may encounter that causes documents to appear small/distorted when printing from Perceptive Experience.
When documents stored in the imaging system are printed from Perceptive Experience, the image may be resized to fit on a single sheet of paper and thus appear small/distorted. This issue occurs when the document pages are too large to fit on a single sheet of paper, e.g. a 6000x3000 pixel document at 300DPI would be 20"x10". This is due to the browser automatically attempting to resize the image. This feature can be turned off in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It cannot be turned off in Google Chrome.
Turn off image resizing in Internet Explorer:
- Press ALT on your keyboard to bring up the menu bar.
- Navigate to File > Page Setup.
- Uncheck the box for "Enable Shrink-to-Fit".
- Optional: Headers and footers in Internet Explorer may also affect the size of the printed document. If desired, set all headers and footers on the Page Setup window to "-empty-".
- Click OK.
Turn off image resizing in Mozilla Firefox:
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and hit enter.
- Search for browser.enable_automatic_image_resizing.
- Change the setting to false.