Cisco Call Center Express - Logging in and out
This document explains how to login at the beginning of the shift or for the first time.
Logging inNote: You must do this step before anything else involving the phones!
- Push the Applications button on the phone and then click 7 for Extension Mobility Login on the 8851 model or click 6 for Extension Mobility Login on the 7841 model.
- Input the UserID and PIN. The UserID is your NetID, if you have never logged in before or have not changed the pin, it will be 343842.
- In order to change or reset your PIN, See Cisco VoIP - Changing your telephone PIN
Push the Applications button again, then push 7 for Extension Mobility Login on the 8851 model or click 6 for Extension Mobility Login on the 7841 model. It should ask you if you want to logout, select yes. This should be the last step in the overall logout process.
Logging inNote: If you haven't logged the phone, this will not work.
- Go to https://nsas-pccx-01.doit.wisc.edu:8445
- Your Username and password are the same as your NetID and password, the extension will be taken from your phone, it will look like +1608XXXXXX and is followed by Agent Line. In the extension field, put in the entire number including the plus sign.
- To sign into queues, simply change the Not Ready option to Ready in the top left corner of the window
Select Sign Out at the top right corner of the window. You must sign out of Finesse before signing out of the phone.