EEMBA Tablet Initiative - Setting Up Wisc Mail on your Tablet
Configuring UW WiscMail on the Surface Tablet
Home :: Knowing the Hardware :: Setting Up Your Device :: Working With Applications :: Your Online Resources :: Your Personal Learning Environment :: Support
This article explains how to configure your tablet to use the University of Wisconsin Wisc Mail.
Configuring WiscMail in your Tablet:
1. Open up Outlook 2016 Mail application located in the windows start menu
2. Enter your wisc email account
3. UW-Madison Login will pop up. Enter your NetID and NetID password.
4. Add this account to Windows by clicking "yes"
5. Click "Ok" to finish WiscMail account set up