ECMS - (Pre 1-17-2024) Log into Perceptive Content Desktop Client (Imaging)
NOTE: Please use this KB to configure your connection profiles BEGINNING 1-17-2024 https://kb.wisc.edu/ecms/133018
This document describes how to log into the Perceptive Content Desktop Client on your Windows' computer in order to access the University's Imaging Service.
[Doc 8386 content is unavailable at this time.]
Log into Perceptive Content Desktop Client to Use Imaging Service
- BEFORE THIS STEP: You have installed and configured the Perceptive Content Desktop Client on your Windows' computer. [Refer to ECMS KnowledgeBase document 31846, https://kb.wisc.edu/ecms/page.php?id=31846 Install and Configure Perceptive Content Desktop Client (Imaging).]
- Locate the Perceptive Content shortcut on your desktop, and double-click to open. Or, locate the Perceptive Content program from the Start > All Programs menu, and double-click to open.
- In the Perceptive Content 7 login screen, in the User Name field, enter <NetID>@wisc.edu e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, and in the Password field, enter your campus Net ID Password; press either Enter or click Connect to continue.
- The Perceptive Content Toolbar displays items to which you have access. Your access depends upon your security privileges. From the toolbar, you can view, scan, process, and search for documents.
- To exit or disconnect from the Perceptive Content desktop client, click on the Connect menu item, and choose either Disconnect or Exit.