Undocumented Student Support
firstname.lastname@example.org- Dean of Students Office
(608) 262-4503 - Multicultural Student Center
(608) 263-5700 - Dean of Students Office -
(608) 242-6260 - Fabiola Hamdan, Dane County Immigration Affairs Specialist
716 Langdon Street
Please visit the website listed above for information about resources and support for undocumented students here at UW-Madison.
Here is Chancellor Blank's statement about DACA.
Here is a flyer for an upcoming clinic for DACA students to get information on legal renewal.
More resources and ways to get involved are listed below:
- Dreamers @ UW–Madison: Student organization advocating for undocumented/DACAmented students pursuing higher education
- Latino Education Council: Dane County nonprofit dedicated to educational advancement of Latino community regardless of cultural or linguistic background
- Centro Hispano: Dane County nonprofit providing wrap-around supports for Latino and immigrant communities, serving up to 5,000 households annually
- Undocumented Student Task Force: MSC-led taskforce consisting of campus partners, faculty, staff, and community liaisons that focuses on awareness and advocacy, student services, research, policy and procedures, and community partnerships in order to better serve DACA/undocumented students at UW Madison. Their website also contains information and resources for supporting undocumented students.