WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Automated Repository Process
In order for the devs to create new repositories in GitLab with the automated process, they need to have a CSV file with certain information for each site.
This document will walk you through the automated process of creating a CSV file to create new repositories in GitLab.
Please refer to the README file for more information about this process: https://git.doit.wisc.edu/wwcms-team/uwtheme-cli/blob/master/README.md#uwtheme-batch-options
- Download the blank Excel spreadsheet here: themes.csv
- In the 'name' column, add the project names of the sites that need new repos
- In the 'identifier' column, type in "uw-theme-child-themename"
- If the site needs to change colors, add the hex code to the 'main_color' column
- If the site needs a new image (in place of the crest), add in the relative or absolute path to the image.
- If the site cannot use Verlag, type FALSE in the 'licensed_fonts' column. If it needs Verlag, just leave it blank.
- Leave the 'npm_install' and 'gitlab_publish' columns empty unless you hear otherwise from a developer.
- Save the file as a .csv file and upload to a Jira ticket.