AEFIS - Eval - Viewing Survey Response Rates and Results (Instructor)
This document describes how instructors can view response rates and access the results of their AEFIS course evaluation surveys.
- Log into AEFIS with your NetID credentials.
- Navigate to your course dashboard (if you aren't already there) by clicking on the house icon in the top left corner of the screen within the grey ribbon.
- On your course dashboard, locate the My Course Evaluations module.
- Your courses will be listed by section. You may need to scroll down within this widget to see current semester. While a survey is running, you can see the current response rates on this screen.
- Once results are available (day after grades are due), scroll over the blue button with three vertical dots to expand your menu.
- Click on the gray bar graph button to view your results.
- View your results within AEFIS or export them using the Export button in the top right corner of the results page.