Mass Download Procedure for Matlab (For infolabs and multiple computers)
Learn how to efficiently download Matlab onto more than one computer using concurrent licensing.
There are two download options for mass installation on more than one computer - "concurrent" licensing, or individual licensing.
|Option 1: Individual Download
||Option 2: "Concurrent" Licensing
- This may be appropriate in an analytical lab space where each user requires a separate system
- There is no limit to the number of times a single user can download Matlab, so an Administrator can individually download the program on as many computers as is necessary
- This licensing process allows an administrator to use a similar license key on a series of computers without having to individually download and assign separate license keys
- DoIT Software Management will create a concurrent license on a case-by-case basis
- Contact licensing@DoIT.wisc.edu to request a concurrent license
- Please specify the version you would like, i.e. "latest version" or "matlab 2017a"