Student Bus Pass / ASM
(608) 263-3950 -- Bus Pass Info
(608) 265-4276 -- Associated Students of Madison
StudentPrint and the Student Activity Center will be closed for Winter Break from 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 18 until January 13. During this time, you will not be able to pick up a new or replacement ASM Bus Pass. If you have a Fall 2019 bus pass, hold onto it! It is good for use through January 24th, 2020.
Spring 2020 ASM Bus Passes
Spring Semester enrollees will be able to pick up their Spring/Summer bus pass starting on Monday, January 13. Bus pass distribution times will be:
January 13 through January 31
SAC 4th floor and Union South Box Office
9:30 am-6:00 pm
Closed Monday, January 20 for the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
Beginning on Monday, February 3, Spring 2020 bus passes will be distributed at StudentPrint.
Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Student Activity Center, Room 3301
333 East Campus Mall
Madison, WI 53715-1380
See the ASM website for complete details on replacement and other aspects of the pass.
Why pick up your ASM Bus Pass?
- ASM Bus Passes are good for unlimited use of the Metro Transit public transportation system
- Metro Transit operates bus routes and paratransit service covering most of the Madison metropolitan area seven days a week.
- Metro runs frequent service to and around campus, and also serves most major employment, shopping, health and recreation centers in the Madison region.
- Riding Metro Transit is the best way to get around campus and around town, and best of all, most UW-Madison students are eligible to use an ASM Pass, good for an unlimited rides with Metro!