Kaltura - Kaltura MediaSpace Go (KMS Go) app for mobile devices
Users can now access their UW-Madison Kaltura media through the Kaltura MediaSpace Go app for mobile.
Note that, at this time, the Kaltura MediaSpace Go app does not allow users to generate embed codes for their media content.
Setting Up Kaltura MediaSpace Go
After installing KMS Go, you need to configure it for use with UW-Madison's Kaltura MediaSpace:
- Use your device's app store to search for and install.
- Select the to Enter the URL for Your Site button and enter https://mediaspace.wisc.edu.
- You will be redirected to the Kaltura MediaSpace Go homepage for UW-Madison. Click the blue + button to add your account.
- Enter your NetID and password on the UW-Madison authentication page.
- You are now logged in. Click the person icon on the top right corner of the screen to access your media: