Guide: How to Access Lumen Programs from Guide
This tutorial shows how to access Lumen Programs content through Guide.
Note: You can bypass this tutorial by navigating to Lumen Programs and searching for your program in the search bar.
Steps to Edit Governed Content from Guide
You must follow these steps.
- Navigate to your page for editing. Click 'Edit Page.'
- Your toolbar should open.
- Navigate to the tab in which you want to edit content.
- Click "Edit [insert integration point]" inside the darker gray box. DO NOT click 'Edit '[insert tab name]." This will automatically open Lumen Programs to your program page.
Editing Governed Content in Lumen Programs
- The program proposal will be the only returned result when navigating from Guide. Click "Edit Program"
A new window will open where you can make changes to governance required fields. You will need to fill out all fields that are empty. Make sure to click the "Save Changes" button frequently as the system does not auto-save.
Once finished, scroll to the bottom of the form and click "Save and Start Workflow." This will advance your page through workflow and you will not be able to edit until it is rolled back to you or has completed workflow (this will correspond with a publication date, so plan wisely).