Lumen: Linking to Course, Program, Structures, or Badge Proposals
This tutorial explains how to find the unique key for each proposal and how to create a direct link to that proposal.
There is an easy way to create a direct link to a specific proposal in Lumen Courses or Programs. Each proposal has a unique key behind the scenes that always links to that specific proposal.
Each URL has the same stem:
- Courses: https://next-guide.wisc.edu/courseadmin/?key=[insert key]
- Programs: https://next-guide.wisc.edu/programadmin/?key=[insert key]
- Structures: https://next-guide.wisc.edu/miscadmin/?key=[insert key]
- Badges: https://next-guide.wisc.edu/badgeadmin/?key=[insert key]
1. To find the unique key number navigate to either the Lumen Programs or Lumen Courses landing page and select the course you wish to create a direct link for.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page. The key is in the bottom right corner of page.