WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
This document will walk you through the steps of integrating a Gravity Form form with a wpDataTables table in WiscWeb.
This plugin is not activated in WiscWeb projects by default. However, Administrators can activate it in the project by following the instructions inWiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation.
- Navigate to the wpDataTables plugin in your dashboard
- Click on Add New
- Choose "Create a table linked to an existing data source" and click Next
- In the data source dropdown, scroll all the way to the bottom and choose Gravity Form. It might not appear that this option is available but scroll within the box and you'll find it.
- Choose the desired Gravity Form from the dropdown
- Choose the fields you would like to show as columns in your table
- Click Apply
- Click Apply again to save your table
- Drop the table into a page on your site using the wpDataTables button
- If you cannot find the Gravity Forms option in the data source type listing, hover your cursor over the dropdown box and scroll down. It is located at the bottom of the list but is not visible by default.
- If you receive an error stating that your table has no rows, it is because there is no data yet to port over from the form. You will need to have someone submit results to the form first so that the table can import data.