WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
This document will walk you through the steps of integrating a Gravity Form form with a wpDataTables table in WiscWeb.
Prior to getting started, you will need to activate this plugin in your project. Administrators can activate it by using the instructions in WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation.
Then, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the wpDataTables plugin in your dashboard
- Click on Add New
- Choose "Create a table linked to an existing data source" and click Next
- In the data source dropdown, scroll all the way to the bottom and choose Gravity Form. It might not appear that this option is available but scroll within the box and you'll find it.
- Choose the desired Gravity Form from the dropdown
- Choose the fields you would like to show as columns in your table
- Click Apply
- Click Apply again to save your table
- Drop the table into a page on your site using the wpDataTables button