EPD - Software - How to Download and Install eQUEST
This document explains how to download and install eQUEST for Windows.
Note: If you are using a Mac, first download Windows 10 Education and then download and install Parallels. Note: Windows will get installed in tandem with the Parallels install process. Finally, install eQuest via Windows 10 Education in Parallels. Follow these detailed instructions:
How to Download and Install eQuest
1. Go to the eQUEST Website.
2. Under eQUEST Version 3.65 Download, locate the download link. Right click on the link and select Save link as and save eQUEST on your hard drive. NOTE: Run the installer from your hard drive. Do not run the installation wizard in an internet browser.
Right click on the download link
3. When the installer is finished downloading, open it and press Next.
4. Read the License Agreement, select I Agree and press Next.
5. Select your installation folder and press Next.
6. In the Confirm Installation page, select Next.
7. When prompted, select Yes when asked to allow eQUEST to make changes to your device.
8. Open the eQUEST program.