Updating Local and Emergency Contact Information

This document provides details of some sites that students and staff can use to update their emergency contact information. It is important that all UW faculty, staff, and students provide emergency contact information as well as local address.

Student Information System

Students can update information in SIS in the Student Center. Sign into MyUW then select the Student Center tile. From the Student Center, on the "Profile" tile to update your information.

Human Resources System

Faculty and staff can update their information in HRS via the MyUW portal. Sign into MyUW then select the Personal Information tile. Click on "Update my Personal Information" to visit the HRS website and update your personal details.

Terra Dotta (VISA Holders)

F and J international students, J1 scholars, and H1B employees can update the immigration record in Terra Dotta. Sign into MyUW then search for and select Terra Dotta to access the immigration record portal.

Keywords:emergency info parents urgent urgency   Doc ID:92478
Owner:Kyle A.Group:DoIT Help Desk
Created:2019-06-17 08:58 CSTUpdated:2019-07-01 14:17 CST
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, My UW-Madison Portal
Feedback:  0   0