VPN - Configuring GlobalProtect for the Russell Labs departmental portal
This documents contains the steps for configuring the GlobalProtect client for use with the Russell Labs departmental VPN.
If you have already installed the GlobalProtect Client and need to add the Russell Labs portal perform the following:
- Open the GlobalProtect client.
- Click on the gear icon and select settings.
- Click Add under the box titled Portals.
- For the Portal Address enter russell.vpn.wisc.edu.
- Click Save.
- Close the Setting windows.
- Re-open the GlobalProtect Client.
- At the bottom there should now be a drop-down menu. Select russell.vpn.wisc.edu.
- Click Connect and enter your Russell Lab username and password.
- Once successfully connected you should have access to the Russell Labs network resources you have been granted permissions to.