AEFIS - Eval Results - Running the Course Evaluation Analysis Report (Admin and Instructor)
This document describes how to run the AEIFS Course Evaluation Analysis report. This report can be run by course instructors and by AEFIS administrators.
Running the Course Evaluation Analysis
- Log into AEFIS with your NetID credentials.
- Select the menu icon in the left corner to open the main navigation menu.
- Select Report Dashboard.
- Select Course Evaluation Analysis.
- Click Reset Parameters to ensure that any old report parameters are cleared out
- Select the appropriate report parameters:
- Term: Select one or more terms. Note that, if you would like to compare the results of multiple terms, you should run the Course Section Trend Analysis report instead.
- College: Select the appropriate school or college.
- Department: Select the appropriate department(s).
- Course: Search by keyword to select a specific course, or leave blank to search all courses.
- Faculty: Search by name or leave blank.
- Survey Type: Leave as All.
- Aggregate Level: Select the aggregate level that best meets your needs. Note that you will not be able to see instructor-specific results or comments unless you aggregate at the Course or Course Section level.
- Survey: Select one or more survey.
- Completed Surveys Only: Leave checked.
- Click Run Report.
Viewing the Results of the Course Evaluation Analysis
After running the Course Evaluation Analysis, you can export an overview of the results or view detailed results for a given section.
The course overview page provides the following information:
- Report parameters
- Survey name
- Survey start and end Dates
- College and department
- Course number and title (if you set the report parameters to aggregate by Course or Course Section)
- Course section number (if you set the report parameters to aggregate by Course Section)
- The results of any metric questions for the survey
- Percentage and number of survey responses
CSV or PDF Export
Export a PDF or CSV file of the full overview by clicking Export and selecting PDF or CSV.
A PDF export will have a similar layout to the overview page. A CSV export will contain the same data in a table format.
Click the Results link to view the student course evaluation analysis, which includes question-by-question response summaries and graphics.
See [Link for document 93447 is unavailable at this time.] for more information on this report.