Signing into Adobe Creative Cloud with a wisc.edu email account
Due to licensing changes made by Adobe (effective on the release of CC 2019), users are required to sign into Adobe Creative Cloud in order to use Adobe Software. When using a computer that has the Adobe Shared Device License installed Students, Faculty, and Staff of the University of Wisconsin-Madison can use their provided Enterprise ID to sign into Creative Cloud.
Instruction for how to sign into Adobe Creative Cloud with a UW - Madison provided Enterprise ID.
If you do not have a wisc.edu email account, please visit this page to review your sign-in options.
Signing into Adobe Creative Cloud with an Enterprise ID
1. To sign into Adobe Creative Cloud open your preferred Adobe Application and you will be prompted with the following window:
2. In the first box within the ‘Sign in’ window enter your wisc.edu email account
3. Once you’ve entered wisc.edu email address with no password, click ‘Sign In’
a. If you are redirected to the window below, select the ‘Enterprise ID’ option
4. Once you are redirected to a UW branded sign-in window, enter your NetID credentials and click ‘Log In’
a. If you have multi-factor authentication enabled for your NetID you will need to authenticate via Duo.
5. Once you’ve successfully signed in, the Adobe application you selected will launch automatically.
If you see the following window when you attempt to sign in with your NetID, please review and select an alternative sign-in method.