DARS/Students - Start the DARS audit request process
Steps a student takes to access the DARS audit request page through Course Search & Enroll app. DARS audits can also be accessed through Student Center. Planned courses can only be viewed through the Course Search & Enroll app audit.
1. Go to https://www.wisc.edu
2. Open MyUW drop down menu:
3. Select MyUW home:
4. Enter NetID and password when prompted:
Note: Students will also be prompted to enter Multi-Factor Authentication.
5. Select "Launch full app" on the Course Search & Enroll tile within MyUW:
6. Select Degree Audit (DARS) from the menu bar at top of page:
7. Proceed to view previously requested audits, or to request a new audit: